Sunday, March 11, 2012

Bruce the Koala

Hello my darlings!

How has your spring been going? Mine is kinda normal, you know, wet and hopeful. I've realized that I haven't shown you my darling little koala. He was one of my first original patterns and one of my favorite stuffies. Actually they're all my favorites, but he's particularly special to me because he reminds me of my amazing time in Australia. I was there and in new zealand a while ago and it was really amazing, I was so inspired by not only the beautiful scenery, but by my kindred spirit/my dad's cousins wife. She is an incredible seamstress and an amazing person, who makes an honestly mouth watering mince pie. Hope you luv my little koala as much as I do!

xox

Luv, Luvely Stitches

3 comments:

  1. Hey Luvley Stiches,
    I have decided to become a loyal follower (you were eventually going to get a few anyways). I like your koala but I can't seem to find you on Etsy. NEED MORE INFO!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your comment and awesome advice, details on how to purchase my koala and other stuffies etc. Are coming ASAP! For the time being, if you want to buy something, email me at luvelystitches@gmail.com and we can definitely figure something out!
      Thanks again,
      Xoxo
      Luvely stitches

      Delete
  2. Hi Luvely Stitches - thankyou for the wonderful compliments in your post!!! Funny, I regularly check your blog and somehow I missed your last 2 posts until now - K x

    ReplyDelete