Tuesday, March 20, 2012

100 Mile Child

Dearest readers,

Today I noticed the absence of something quite important in the Luvely stitches world, 100 Mile Child! It's a really nice store on Danforth (Toronto) where my selling adventures have started. They sell a bunch of locally made and generally ADORABLE stuff there. At the store I have: buttons, drawstring bags, felt rings, I had Xmas ornaments and soon some fruit and veg!! Below is a photo of my most recent buttons.


Check it out if you're in town, or shoot me an email (Luvelystitches@gmail.com) if you're interested in anything! I'd be more than happy to pop it in the mail!

Anyway,
Have a wonderful week,

Luv,

Mademoiselle stitches
P.S. Just trying that out, what do we think?

4 comments:

  1. Very nice Mademoiselle Stitches !

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey luvely gurl,
    it's bella, I love your little buttons so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I have no idea how you do it and yet I've watched you make them!
    lol

    Bella

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mademoiselle Stitches has a very nice ring to it, I like it! Bella's right, you are so fantastic at what you do . Never stop, you are so inspiring! I am really curious to see how "fruit and veg" work out. Keep us posted, xoxo -your loyal reader

    ReplyDelete
  4. The fruit and veg are now in and look fantastic! We love having your products in our little store and look forward to seeing what you bring us next!!

    ReplyDelete