Saturday, July 28, 2012

California...!

Guess where I am? We've been traveling through northern California and I'm absolutely loving it! This is a trip that I've been looking forward to for a long time and this may sound strange, but I find it cool to be in state that inspired one of my favorite songs and by far my favorite music video. What, might you ask is the song I am referring to... California gurls by Katy Perry!













Who is my brand new inspiration!! I really admire her confidence and how she embraces what makes her different. So, I decided that I would try to whip up a few felt goodies inspired by Katy's amazing music video (of California gurls)! That's right... Cupcakes, lollipops, cotton candy clouds and gummy bears! If you haven't seen the music video... Here's the link, go and WATCH IT!
Hope everybody's summer is going great...
xoxo Luvely Stitches

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you are having lots of fun - I had a look at the link - very pink! Have a look at my blog, new post with links to my new business!

    ReplyDelete